Some Changes

Please head over to the Author Blog for an update.  I have some changes to announce in terms of my future projects.  I am excited about them and hope that you will look forward to them with me.

Much has happened over the past couple of weeks that has caused me to reprioritize some of my projects.  Let's just say that being in the moment has caused me to see that some things are best left unsaid for awhile, and moving forward with new projects will be the best course of action for now.

I hope my readers have enjoyed my thoughts on this blog as well.  I will continue to update each page regularly.  There are also some more poems that will be shared.  Keep on the lookout for them on this front page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Years

O Say What is Truth

Grandma Elia